Every student in the U.S. may be eligible to receive a grant worth up to $5,920. This is known as The Pell Grant. Unfortunately, millions of dollars available from the grant funds remain unclaimed. This is especially shocking since the application process for the grant is not too difficult and only take a few minutes to complete. This is money that you can claim!
What’s great about scholarships and grants is that they don’t have to be paid back. For this reason, your decision regarding which degree to study should consider the grants and scholarships available out there. A great online resource which can assist you with your decision making is degree-and-financing-options.com.
The Pell Grant is presented to a candidate based on factors such as financial need, tuition costs, part-/full-time student status, and duration of studies.
To check if you qualify, go to: degree-and-financing-options.com.
A student can save thousands of dollars through scholarships. A common misconception is that only students with good grades are eligible to receive scholarships. Many scholarship providers consider other factors like background, occupations, ethnicity and more.
The search for scholarships and grants can be extremely draining. Fortunately, there are many online sources which can be accessed by the click of a button. One great website to check out is degree-and-financing-options.com. This site enables you to filter your search by location, degree, school, etc.
- What to look for?
- The first things you should look for when searching for a degree are grants and scholarships aimed for that desired field of study, because unlike loans, they don't have to be paid back. Perhaps you already knew that but you still think that you are ineligible to receive one. Find out what options are out there and if they might work for you. You can also visit debtfree.education and search their scholarship and grant options.
- One type of financial aid that you may qualify for is a Pell Grant. According to Federal Student Aid, these grants are given out based on your financial need; your cost of attendance; your status as a full-time or part-time student; and your plans to attend school for a full academic year or less. An easy way to find out if you are eligible for a Pell Grant is to visit websites like debtfree.education.
- Scholarships are another great way to save money while you attend school. You may think scholarships as only being offered to students with good grades, but there are plenty of scholarships which are awarded based on other criteria. This can include demographics such as background, occupations, ethnicity, and more.
- Now that you are more educated on the types of scholarships and grants, how will you find them? Luckily, there are online options which make finding financial aid as easy as clicking a button on your phone or computer. Students interested in higher education visit websites such as debtfree.education to search scholarships and grants according their location, degree field, or desired school.
- Find out if you qualify
1) Click on one of the links provided
2) Search a school that you're interested in
3) Explore the financial options that might be available to you
Don't let money stop you from getting your
Check right now to see if you qualify
This is an advertisement and not an actual news article, blog, or consumer protection update.
*We are dedicated to bringing readers valuable information which can help them accomplish their educational goals. This page is an advertisement/advertorial. We hope you find our online resource informative and helpful.
This site is in no way affiliated with any news source. As mentioned at the top of this web page, it is an advertisement. Any testimonials on this page are real product reviews, but the images used to depict these consumers are used for dramatization purposes only. This website and the company that owns it is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors. If you do not agree to our terms and policies, then please leave this site immediately. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners. Contents of this website are copyrighted property of the reviewer and/or this website.